The Pipehorn Series 800-H V#MD820
Superior high frequency (480 kHz) performance. The Pipehorn 800-H is the best tool in the industry when direct connect is not possible, and on the toughest conductors: coated iron pipes with insulated joints, unenergized power (street/parking lot lights), worn-out tracer tape & wire, short side services & stub-outs, concentric neutrals, and fiber. Nothing sweeps areas for un-marked utilities like a Pipehorn.
- Material: SCC:RUT.820
- Part Number: RUT.820
- High Frequency (480 kHz)
- Modes: Inductive, Conductive, Signal Clamp
- Batteries: Eight C Alkaline included
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Output: Instantaneous, audible from built-in speaker, visual from fast response meter
- Sensitivity: Smart Control (semi-automatic)
- Batteries: Two 9 volt Alkaline included
- Unit Weight: 3.4 lbs
What comes with your Pipehorn:
- Conductive Cables
- Extension Sweep Handle
- Ground Rod
- Padded Carrying Bag
- Total Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
Contact us for a quote.
Toll Free: 1-800-241-5057