let us show you how we can add value to your next project
- Integrity Services – Streamlining the process
- Project Consultation and Field Planning
- Supervision, Inspection, Processing and Analysis
- Meter Exchanges & Meter Relights
- Meter Set Rebuilds
- Regulator Exchanges
- General Risk Assessment
- Corrosion Assessment
- DIMP Related Survey
- AMR & AMI
- Meter Exchanges/Replacements
- Deployment Management
- Staff Augmentation
- Maintenance Support
- Safety and Auditing
Meter Reading Services
- Qualified technicians for high quality meter reads
- Data verification process for accuracy and reduce discrepancies
Southern Cross is capable of locating single or multiple utilities for our gas, electric and water partners. Our technicians are trained and prepared to perform utility location services specific to the client and utility needs.
- High quality and on-schedule
- 24/7 emergency response
- Sign and marker replacement
- Mapping and scheduling
- Highly trained and skilled technicians
- State of art workforce management solutions
- Open communication with utility owners
- Fleet vehicles equipped with real-time GPS software for fast response to emergencies and to monitor technician locations
- Equipment used: Metro Tech Vivax, RD7000/8000, and Pipehorn
Water ServicesReading, Installation, and Maintenance Services
Determining Project Scope
- Water meter exchange - locate water meters, shut off, turn on, replace water meter, lid replacements
- Install AMR, AMI, ERT installations
- Pit Maintenance
Oil & GasWith over seven decades of utility field service experience, Southern Cross is well positioned to assist with compliance and regulatory work, inspection services, gas emissions and much more. Contact us to see what we can do for you.
Southern Cross is well positioned to work with the utility industry to assist with your energy management plans. As the demands on our power grid increase at peak times, we understand the need for your company to adjust. We will work with you to install demand response units residentially and commercially to your specifications, helping to avoid brownouts and outages.
More comprehensive and richer information & digital reporting to identify priority leaks & characterize asset infrastructure.
Maximizes the yield of important leaks found for accelerated risk removal, prioritizes the most important leaks first, and above all achieve unprecedented efficiency with safety.
Highly efficient mobile technology ensures project delivery on time and on budget – can offer very fast project turnaround.
Data combined with powerful analytical tools