Showing 13–24 of 37 results
Micro GC Fusion® Natural Gas/BTU Analyzer
Micro GC Fusion® Natural Gas Analyzer offers significant throughput gain for natural gas compositional analysis and BTU determination using gas chromatography (GC).
- Compositional analysis (mole%) of natural gas components
- BTU and other gas calculations according to ASTM and GPA methods.
- Can be used in the field (transportable) or at a stationary location such as an office or lab.
- Rapid analysis in 2-4 minutes. Low carrier gas consumption. Small size.
- Embedded GC software allows control from any computer browser. Simple to use.
- Optional external sample conditioner provides the ability to directly sample high-pressure gases up to 800psi
- Several configurations available
GAS-Mate® Combustible Gas Leak Detector
GAS-Mate® Combustible Gas Leak Detector is an intrinsically safe tool that is ideal for locating leaks in natural gas, forming gas, flammable refrigerant, or combustible heating and appliance applications.
- The Gas-Mate is intrinsically safe and highly sensitive (down to 5 ppm)
- Detects multiple gases such as natural gas, forming gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutane and ammonia
- No calibration is required for the Gas Mate
- Multiple LEDs, variable intensity audio alarm to indicate leak strength
CO Check® Carbon Monoxide Meter
CO Check® is a convenient, dependable way to detect and measure dangerous carbon monoxide (CO)1 in both residential and commercial/industrial applications.
- The CO Check provides best-in-class accuracy while detecting and measuring dangerous Carbon Monoxide
- Easy-to-use pushbuttons let you perform all functions with one hand
- Highly visible, intuitive “stoplight” LEDs and audible alarm give you quick indication of CO hazard
- Runs for 200 hours on 9V alkaline battery
Drill Rig Monitoring
The RM (Rig Monitoring) series of continuous gas monitors are specifically designed for detection of H2S around temporary drilling rigs. All units include a long-life plug-in electrochemical H2S sensor, range 0-100 ppm.
- H2S detection, 0-100 ppm range
- Explosion-proof enclosure
- Convenient mounting bracket
- Easily installed and moveable
- Battery clamps for easy connection
- Powerful horn and strobe
The SP-220 is a gas leak detector for combustible, toxic, freon, and fumigation gases.
- Simple to operate
- Long-life air aspirator (no moving parts)
- Extreme sample temperatures
- One or two sensors
- Inside/outside location options
- Corrosion resistant construction for extreme environments / samples
- Uses proven RKI technology
- Modular design easy to maintain
- Self-draining moisture trap
- Backflush for sample line
Digester Gas Monitor
Gas from waste digesters contains high levels of methane, CO2, and H2S, with little to no oxygen present. The Digester gas monitor checks for all these gases on a cyclic basis.
- Corrosion resistant design
- External construction for extreme environments
- Internal construction for extreme samples
- Sample system for high humidity
- Accurately measure gas with high levels of H2S present
- Up to 4 sensors:
- Methane % Vol.
- CO2 % Vol.
- Oxygen % Vol.
- H2S 0-1000 PPM (0-3000 or 0-5000 optional)
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Simple to operate
- Corrosion resistant design
M Series Transmitter
The M Series H2S/CO transmitter is highly reliable and very cost-effective, with electronics protected inside a plastic enclosure to avoid damage from mechanical abuse, water, dust, or corrosion.
- Water/dust resistant housing
- Available for H2S and CO
- Long-life sensors (2 + years typical)
- Competitively priced
- Compact design
The Model 1017 series is a compact sample draw direct connect LEL sensor assembly with a built-in pump that accepts a 24VDC input.
- Monitors 0-100% LEL
- Sample-draw with long life internal pump
- Cast aluminum alloy housing
- Stainless steel inlet and outlet fittings with flame arrestors
- Housing and flame arrestors CSA and UL classified for use in hazardous locations Class I, Division I, Groups B, C, & D.
- Also available for oxygen monitoring, 0-25% volume
The OX-07 personal oxygen indicator and alarm is a lightweight instrument designed for uninterrupted monitoring of oxygen levels.
- Maximum 5000 hours of continuous operation (2 “AA” batteries)
- Audible/visual/vibration alarms
- Impact-resistant rubber boot
- Large LCD display with auto backlight
- Intrinsically safe ExiaIICT3
The PS-2 is a multipurpose gas monitor utilizing a MOS (metal oxide sensor) for long-lasting and low maintenance detection at the LEL or PPM levels of many gases or vapors.
- LEL or PPM detection ranges available for many gases
- Stand-alone system
- Input voltages: 115 VAC standard, 24 VDC or 48 VDC (optional)
- Audible and visual alarms
- Simple installation
- Low maintenance
The SC-8000 Portable Toxic Gas Monitor sets the new industry standard for rugged and reliable portable toxic gas detection.
- Realtime detection with PPM range
- Large digital and bar graph display with backlight
- Monitor vaporize hydrogen peroxide (VHP) fumigation and disinfection
- Loud alarm buzzer, 95dB
- 2 step adjustable alarm volume
- ATEX Intrinsically safe design
- Water and dust resistant IP67
- Datalogging standard
Whisper® Ultrasonic Leak Detector
The Whisper® Ultrasonic Leak Detector is ideal for detecting and locating ultrasonic frequencies generated when the following common situations occur:
- leaks of any gas under pressure or vacuum
- electrical arcing
- worn bearings and machinery
- malfunctions in steam traps
- leaking seals