Showing 25–36 of 37 results
The SP-220 is a gas leak detector for combustible, toxic, freon, and fumigation gases.
- Over 40 target gases available
- Resistant to silicone poisoning
- Silence gas alarms for discrete leak detection
- Weighs only 7.5 ounces
- Snap logging records and saves up to 128 readings
- 12 hours of operation
The SC-01 is a versatile single toxic gas monitor that uses smart sensor technology. The sensors are interchangeable with the ability to detect NH3, ASH3, CO, Cl2, HCN, H2S, PH3, and SO2.
- Smart, interchangeable sensors
- Wide range of toxic gases
- Unique extender cable for remote monitoring
- 250 hours of continuous operation (2 “AA” batteries)
- Audible/visual/vibration alarms
- Impact-resistant protective rubber boot
RI-600 CO2 Monitor
The RI-600 measures carbon dioxide in the air and displays the concentration on a large, easy-to-read LCD display along with an audible alarm that goes off when concentration rises above the preset alarm point.
- Operates with or without a controller
- Long-life NDIR sensor
- Large easy to read digital display
- Two power options: 115 VAC, 24 VDC
- Compact wall-mount design
- Tri-color visual alarm display
The Model 35-3001 series is a compact sample draw detector assembly with a built-in pump that is powered from 24VDC.
- Available in LEL, O2, H2S, CO, CO2, H2 (ppm or LEL)
- Multigas versions available with sensors in one enclosure
- Internal sample pump with 100’ range
- Flowmeter and LED’s for operational status
- Low flow indication
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Operates on 24VDC input
- Optional 4-20mA output
Wastewater Gas Monitor
The direct connect series gas sensors are highly reliable and very cost-effective for the detection of common gas hazards. The direct connect series are available for LEL, Oxygen, H2S, and CO.
- 3 Sensors, 1 explosion-proof housing
- Infrared sensors available for combustible gases
- Interfaces with Beacon 410 controller
- Available for LEL, O2, H2S, and CO
- Water repellent patented sensor coating
- Long-life sensors (2 + years typical)
- Also available with 2 or 4 sensors
Flame Pack 400
The Flame Pack 400 is a hydrocarbon gas detector that utilizes hydrogen flame ionization (HFI) detection mode. The Flame Pack is very compact, it operates silently and can be refueled in under a minute. This unit detects gas up to one part per million (PPM) and alerts the user when gas is detected with an audible alarm. The sample intake rate is approximately 240 cubic centimeters per minute, extending the battery and filter life, while also minimizing the intake of contaminates.
- Material: F:100.400
- Part Number: 100.400
M-Pact-O Probe Bars
Southern Cross provides a wide range of M-Pact-O Probe Bars as a solution for our clients. The probe bars come in different lengths, widths, and materials. All of the probe bars have different functionalities and can be used in a variety of scenarios. The most common use is to locate a gas line or buried cable or to sample a gas line. See the attached list for all product numbers and specifications.
Mobile Leak Detection Kit
Our Mobile leak detection kits allow you to use your existing Hawk, Flame Pack, or other compatible gas leak detection devices for faster and more efficient mobile gas leak surveys. With the kit mounted on either a truck or ATV, field technicians can conduct D.O.T. compliance surveys outside of main roads, in hard to access locations, on rugged terrain and in pre-construction areas.
- Material: 46HK 048-C
- Part Number: 46HK 048-C
The Pipehorn Series 800-H V#MD820
Superior high frequency (480 kHz) performance. The Pipehorn 800-H is the best tool in the industry when direct connect is not possible, and on the toughest conductors: coated iron pipes with insulated joints, unenergized power (street/parking lot lights), worn-out tracer tape & wire, short side services & stub-outs, concentric neutrals, and fiber. Nothing sweeps areas for un-marked utilities like a Pipehorn.
Maghorn Magnetic Locator
Maghorn Magnetic Locator is the ideal tool for locating and pinpointing buried ferrous objects. The Maghorn is designed for easy use, even in difficult areas where shrubs, underbrush, and weeds are in the way.
- Continuously variable sensitivity control
- One control and one-hand operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Cast aluminum body with a durable waterproof probe
The Pipehorn Series 800-HL V#MD840
The Pipehorn Series 800-HL is a state-of-the-art, dual-frequency, pipe and cable locating system designed for the professional with complex locating jobs. It is a carefully engineered, precision instrument designed to provide simultaneous conductive transmission of both high (480 kHz) and low (9 kHz) for congested areas and for long-distance locates.
- Material: SCC:RUT.840
- Part Number: RUT.840
The Power Purger draws up to 300 CFM of built-up gas from under the ground to vent into the atmosphere, allowing for safe and exact pinpointing of gas leaks, efficient manhole purging, safe evacuation of gas from under buildings, mitigation of explosion potential, and much more.
- Material: P:100.600
- Part Number: 100.600