Showing all 5 results
D-TEK® Select Refrigerant Leak Detector
This next-generation D-TEK® Select Refrigerant Leak Detector (SF6 Sulfur Hexafluoride) uses an innovative infrared absorption sensing cell that is extremely sensitive to all refrigerants—and only refrigerants.
- The D-TEK Refrigerant Leak Detector provides 1000+ hours of sensor life for the low cost of ownership
- The infrared cell does not weaken over time, so response remains consistent and accurate
- Detects R22, R134a, R404a, R410a, R448a, R507 (AZ-50), R32, HFO1234yf, SF6, and all other CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, and HFOs
- High-efficiency air sampling pump provides quick response and quick clearing (“zeroing”)
Extrima® EX-certified Hydrogen Leak Detector
The portable Extrima® EX-certified Hydrogen Leak Detector is the ultimate intrinsically safe instrument for leak detection in the toughest environments.
- The highly sensitive, portable, and fast-acting Extrima is intrinsically safe for use in hazardous areas
- Robust enclosure and waterproof (IP 67) for demanding field use
- Fast recovery and battery operated (>7 hours per charge) to allow for efficient operation
The Pipehorn Series 800-H V#MD820
Superior high frequency (480 kHz) performance. The Pipehorn 800-H is the best tool in the industry when direct connect is not possible, and on the toughest conductors: coated iron pipes with insulated joints, unenergized power (street/parking lot lights), worn-out tracer tape & wire, short side services & stub-outs, concentric neutrals, and fiber. Nothing sweeps areas for un-marked utilities like a Pipehorn.
Maghorn Magnetic Locator
Maghorn Magnetic Locator is the ideal tool for locating and pinpointing buried ferrous objects. The Maghorn is designed for easy use, even in difficult areas where shrubs, underbrush, and weeds are in the way.
- Continuously variable sensitivity control
- One control and one-hand operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Cast aluminum body with a durable waterproof probe
The Pipehorn Series 800-HL V#MD840
The Pipehorn Series 800-HL is a state-of-the-art, dual-frequency, pipe and cable locating system designed for the professional with complex locating jobs. It is a carefully engineered, precision instrument designed to provide simultaneous conductive transmission of both high (480 kHz) and low (9 kHz) for congested areas and for long-distance locates.
- Material: SCC:RUT.840
- Part Number: RUT.840