What do we Repair?
we repair a wide range of equipment
FLAME PACK 400
The Flame Pack 400 is a hydrocarbon gas detector that utilizes hydrogen flame ionization (HFI) detection mode. This unit detects gas up to one part per million (PPM) and alerts the user when gas is detected with an audible alarm.
The ’46 Hawk is an advanced laser-based gas leak detection unit that detects, centers, and pinpoints leaks. This unit is powered by a rechargeable battery and stores monthly calibration data that can be downloaded into Microsoft Excel.
Contact us regarding repairs or servicing on other OEMs such as Bascom Turner, Pipehorn, and other equipment. Our Quality Assurance Department tests units alongside new equipment to ensure all parts are operating properly.
how to send for repairs
- Print and complete the below form and include it in the box with your item.
- Remove batteries and empty any fuel from the cylinder before shipping. An empty fuel cylinder should be included in the box. The probe should also be included, as applicable.
- Equipment should be shipped in its original shipping/storage case and securely taped, not locked, for protection. Please include the original foam from your equipment’s case, otherwise Southern Cross will need to provide new foam at an additional charge to you.
- Ship the equipment to us:
Southern Cross: Repair Department
3175 Corners North Court, Peachtree Corners, GA 30071
- We will call you once we have completed an assessment on your item and can give you an estimate on the cost of the repair. You will not be charged until you accept the estimate.
Questions? Contact Us